5 Sun 21+1 Step Kirichigai Japanese Himitsu Bako Puzzle Box
There's a bonus step that reveals a secret opening in the lid of this Japanese secret box crafted by Mr. Tadaaki Yamanaka. The yosegi design is called "Kirichigai".
- Exterior approx. 6" x 3.75" x 2.75"
- Interior approx 4" x 3" x 1.5"
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Gift box and instructional diagram included
- Sliding Sides: 4
- Sliding Keys: 2
- Studio: Yamanaka (stamp inside box lid)
- Craftsman: Tadaaki Yamanaka
- Wood: Native woods of Hakone region
- Excellent finish
- Very good movement